Location: Denizli, Turkey
Employment Type: Internship
What are we looking for?
Interested in the future of the gaming industry? How about being a part of it? You can kickstart your career in gaming now with an on-site opportunity that will teach you the essentials of the massive and fast-growing mobile gaming industry.
Intern - Game Developer
- Active student in any computer department of the university.
- At least introductory Unity programming and C# knowledge.
Intern - 3d Artist
- At least beginner's knowledge of Blender and Photoshop
Intern - Game Designer
- Ability to produce a Game Design Document on a new idea
Intern - UI & Ux Designer
- At least intermediate Photoshop knowledge
Intern - Web Developer
- Mastering the Laravel Php web framework
What do we offer?
Continuous learning support with mentoring and coaching
Unlimited snacks and soft drinks
No dress code
Possibility to take a nap in the office (We actually have a bed in our office!)
Great office location
A friendly, dynamic and young team